Ingredients (serves 4 )
- 1 cup Gluten-free cake flour or normal flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp cold butter, diced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, hard
- ¼ cup ice cold water
- 4-6 large fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 80 g Crème Fraiche, softened
- 3 tbsp full cream Greek yogurt
- ½ Vanilla pod-seeds
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Orange zest
- Optional: Grated dark chocolate
- Place the flour, sugar and salt in a food processor, pulse to mix. Add the butter and coconut oil and pulse to form a texture of fine bread crumbs. Add the ice-cold water and pulse till the dough forms a ball. Place the dough-ball in a plastic bag in the fridge for 30min to rest.
- Make the filling: mix the crème fraiche, yogurt, lemon juice, sugar, orange zest and vanilla pod-seeds in a small bowl.
- After the dough has chilled, roll out on a lightly floured surface, cut into rounds 1 cm bigger than the tart pans. Press the dough lightly into the pans and chill again.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Bake the pastry tartlets for 10 minutes and let it cool.
- Fill each tart shell with orange zest-crème fraiche. Top with fresh strawberry slices and serve!