Strawberry Energy Balls
With dried strawberries, dates, nuts, vanilla extract, coconut and honey.
1 ½ cups dried strawberries
1 cup soft pitted dates (to soften dates, soak in warm water)
¾ cup cashews or almonds
1 tablespoon hemp seeds (optional)
1 tablespoon honey or coconut sugar
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- Place the dried strawberries in a food processor and process until they turn into a powder.
- Add the dates, nuts, vanilla extract and honey.
- Process until all the ingredients are well mixed and can stick together when pressed with your thumb and fingers.
- Roll into bite sized balls.
- Alternatively line a bread pan with parchment paper and press the mixture into the pan, then cut it into bars.