2 – 3 mashed strawberries (ripe)
2 teaspoons plain double thick yogurt, at room temperature!
2 teaspoon honey (preferably raw)
knife tip Vanilla-pod seeds(optional)
1. Wash the strawberries and cut off their leaves.
2. Puree the strawberries in a food processor, or mash with a fork.
3. Add the strawberry pulp, vanilla pod seeds and honey to the yogurt.
4. Mix well, and let it stand for 5 minutes.
5. Bind you hair back, apply the strawberry face mask to your skin, and let it on for 5-10 minutes.
6. Wash your face with luke warm water, and dab dry with a clean face cloth.