This gorgeous strawberry vinaigrette is easy to whip up in a blender and will transform any bitter salad leaf into a meal!
Ingredients (makes about ½ cup)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 5 ml dried herbs or peppers of choice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk the vinegar and olive oil together in a bowl.
- Add the sliced strawberries, coat well and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bled it all together until smooth in a blender.
- Serve with interesting salad leaves or make a large salad meal to serve with.