- 2 Slices brioche, toasted
- 3-4 Strawberries, washed, hulled & halved
- ½ Cup blueberries
- 1 Meringue, broken a bit
- 100ml custard
- Garnish: edible flowers
- Toast the brioche slices.
- Break the meringue into bite sizes.
- Start packing all of the ingredients, in layers or in a jumble to look like a feast!
- Serve with edible flowers & good quality store-bought custard, or make your own.
Marelie’s comments about this recipe:
This is the time of the year when most of us start getting that holiday feeling! Even though we are not there yet, it might be a good idea to test some dishes to use during the holidays. The criteria for making holiday dishes are as follow: (in my humble opinion of course!):
1) Easy — 2) Delicious — 3) Light, healthy & colourful.
This Strawberry Feast Plate ticks all the boxes 🍓 ✔️